Art Biz 101: A New Business Course for Creatives
If you have ever wanted to move from selling your art as a hobby to selling your art as a full time business, then Art Biz 101 is for you. I have designed the course specifically for creative folks who want to open their own business for the first time. This includes painters, sculptors, quilters, stampers, potters, craftspersons and artisans of any type.
In Art Biz 101, here is some of what you'll learn:
- How to determine the vision for your dream business
- How to set up a legal business entity
- How to manage finances and cash flow for a successful business
- How to develop a pricing strategy for sales and profitability
- How to determine your niche market to focus your marketing and sales for greater success
- How to choose a domain name and develop a great website to optimize sales
- How to develop collateral material that will be key to your success
- And much more!
If you're interested in attending a workshop with me in 2018, check out my list of upcoming workshops: (You can view a list of 2018 workshops HERE)
- February 21-23 Fort Smith Regional Art Museum, Fort Smith, AR. To register contact Casey Seamons: firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 9-11 Arts and Design Society, Fort Walton Beach, FL. To register contact Hanna Joensuu: email@example.com.
- March 21-23 Contemporary Artists of Southern Arizona, Tucson, AZ. To register contact Jan Sennewald: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 26-28 Arizona Art Supply, Phoenix, AZ. To register contact David: email@example.com or Click HERE to register online.
- April 13-15 Conroe Art League, Conroe, TX. To register contact Kathryn Marks: firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, thanks so much for your support!