Find the "You" in All You Do
Your mom gave you the best advice when she told you to just be yourself. Being yourself and finding the "You" is so important because you are the only "You" there is - the only person in the entire world with the unique gifts, talents, personality, life experience, world view that you have. The world needs to see and hear from the "You" that is so unique.
Once you find the "You", you can begin to embrace it, strengthen it and then put that "You" into everything you do. The reason we were all given different talents that are unique to us is so that we can share those talents with others. When you find the "You" you should share it with others as only you can.
If you don't find and share the "You" that is unique to you, then the world is missing your story, talents and abilities. Please find the "You" and share it in all You do.
For those that are interested in a fun and engaging workshop experience, I have some workshops coming up that you will love: (You can see a full list of Workshops by Clicking HERE.)
- April 3-5, 2017 at Art League of Ocean City, MD. To register contact Karin Huber 410-524-9433 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Details HERE.
- April 9-11 Chestertown Riverarts, Chestertown, MD. To register contact Andy Goddard 410-778-6300 or email@example.com. Details HERE.
- May 5-7, 2017 David M. Kessler Fine Art Studio, Winston-Salem, NC. Contact David to register: firstname.lastname@example.org, 336-418-3038.
- May 20-21, 2017 Anchorlight Raleigh, NC. To register contact Monica Linares email@example.com
- June 5-8, 217 Dillman's Creative Arts, Lac Du Flambeau, WI. To register contact Stephanie 715-588-3143 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Details HERE.
As always, thanks so much for your support!
P.S. If you cannot attend a live event, or prefer to learn online in the comfort of your home or studio, Abstract Painting Academy is my online workshop:
Abstract Painting Academy is the next best thing to a live workshop. You can learn more about the program by Clicking HERE.